Monday, 18 January 2010
In my facebook post i asked a number of questions, the answer that came back suggested names for my magazine, commented on the colour sceme, but in general they liked the fonts i had chosen and the images i had associated with the magazine.
The names suggested were along the lines of guitar puns, such as plugged in, intune, solo and scale. All being guitarists themselves they wouild be a target audience for my magazine and found no real flaws in it.
Friday, 15 January 2010
A link to my facebook page where i asked guitar/musical friends to comment on my mood board and suggest improvements to give me an idea of the route i need to take with my magazine and if i have the right idea.
Friday, 8 January 2010
- A laid back tone in addressing the reader.
- A largely rock influence on the magazine.
- Interviews with guitars, from bands of interest to the reader.
- A strinking, edgy, photo of guitarist on the cover.
- Also a section where readers can increase their guitar skills, techniques can be shown in simple steps.